Interface between the Customer Team Leaders and PM on one side, and Supplier Management and delivering resources on the other side
Service Delivery Manager (SDM) role to oversee delivery of all ordered services, including:
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for services ordering, reconciliation, new service introduction
- Review of KPIs and drive Improvement plan development and implementation
- Represent Supplier in governance meetings
- Address all operational issues raised by managers
- Manage escalations related to incidents at work
- Assure right staffing level and competencies to deliver the Services through resources management and scheduling
- Manage service delivery feedback
- Collaborate with customer' management to implement Business Continuity Plans.
- 5+ years of experience on a similar position in telecommunication industry
- Fluent in English; beginner in French.