A technician / engineer responsible to perform the Service Desk / Alarm Monitoring trouble ticket E2E (create, update, follow-up, close), lock / unlock Network Elements, check / monitor network status, Mails requests (answer, distribution to right teams). Team is organized as a NOC working in close connection with end customer and acting as their point of contact, has a reactive and proactive role.
Service Desk (SD) Service - interface receiving calls for service. Providing entitlement, triages of the complaint, opening ticket, escalating to appropriate support team, and ownership of call originator communication.
Alarm Monitoring (AM) Service – monitoring or surveillance of the network, initial alarm correlation, isolation of fault, filtering of incidents. Provides entitlement, opens tickets using predefined processes and work procedures.
Incident Management (IM) – coordination and execution of activities aimed to restore faults to normal service, by e.g. execution of work instructions, dispatch to field services, escalation to appropriate L1 support team, management of vendor relationships where reconfiguration including moves, adds and changes are to be done, escalation of persistent and/or major faults.
- Open/receive tickets
- Isolate faults
- Supporting and driving field technicians (from End Telco Customer or other subcontractors)
- Escalate tickets to correct entities like FM L1 or equipment vendor in order to reach resolution, according to MoP’s and process documentation
- Constantly notifies end customer Telco on the status and final resolution of incidents
- Identify tickets that have a risk of exceeding SLAs and communicate status
- Provide analysis and trends, launch corrective actions in order to avoid recurring incidents and minimize
- Preferred MsC diploma in technical domain
- English skills at upper intermediate level
- French Skill at intermediate level
- Ability to learn
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Teamwork attitude in global, multicultural environment
- French minimum level B1
- Process oriented
- Availability to work Shifts, Nights, Weekends
- Basic Telecom experience, preferably Radio Access / Alarm Monitoring
- Office tools (outlook, word, excel skills), ticketing tools experience
1 year experience of operating telecom Service Desk (preferable for a Wireless Network 2G / 3G / 4G)
By replying to this mail and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.