Engineer responsible to perform the Alarm Monitoring and 1st level of Troubleshooting, trouble ticket Update, Follow-up, Escalation and Resolution. Service Desk (SD) Service - interface receiving calls for service. Providing entitlement, triages of the complaint, opening ticket, escalating to appropriate support team, and ownership of call originator communication.
Alarm Monitoring (AM) Service – monitoring or surveillance of the network, initial alarm correlation, isolation of fault, filtering of incidents. Provides entitlement, opens tickets using predefined processes and work procedures.
L1 Fault management (FM) Service – Surveillance of network, diagnostics and low troubleshooting for hardware, software and network connection faults. Updates tickets, handles tickets received from various teams, performs follow up, escalation, is involved in providing final solutions. Level 1: low level investigation and actions, ticket management, performing predefined tasks and processes.
L1 Incident Management (IM) – coordination and execution of activities aimed to restore faults to normal service, by e.g. execution of work instructions, dispatch to field services, escalation to appropriate support team, management of vendor relationships where reconfiguration including moves, adds and changes are to be done, escalation of persistent and/or major faults.
- Open/receive tickets
- Isolate and diagnose faults
- Supporting and driving field technicians (from End Telco Customer or other subcontractors)
- Escalate tickets to correct entities like Level 2 or equipment vendor in order to reach resolution, according to MoP’s and process documentation
- Provide analysis and trends, launch corrective actions in order to avoid recurring incidents and minimize future problems and network availability
- Create and implement Change Requests in accordance with process documents
- Support FM L2 in Analysis and RCA reports
- Answer in time to all requests related to incidents that require expertise and support
- Provide support to Service Desk team
- Proactively analyses incidents and propose preventive actions and network changes
- Escalation to vendors, follow up and execution of changes suggested for solutions and closure of incidents
- Preferred MsC diploma in technical domain
- English skills at upper intermediate level
- French Skill at intermediate level
- Ability to learn
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Teamwork attitude in global, multicultural environment
- French minimum level B1
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Radio Access Network experience minimum 1 year
- Product knowledge (as a plus):
o 2G/3G/4G Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei
- Ability to troubleshoot and manage issues and work with FE counterparts in solving the issues
- Process oriented
- Availability to work Shifts, Nights, Weekends
- Able to develop and improve existing working procedures and processes
1-2 years of experience of operating telecom Alarm Monitoring & Fault Management for a Wireless Network (2G / 3G / 4G)
By replying to this mail and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at email@example.com.