- Supervises and develops maintenance team.
- Develops maintenance and the processes related e.g. heating, piping, air conditioning, landscape, maintenance and test vehicles.
- Acquires, applies and maintains maintenance equipment and vehicles.
- Training and guiding of maintenance team.
- Plans and implements workforce and other resource utilization to maintain and improve the cost structure.
- Reviews and assesses people performance, builds employee capacity, supports their professional development and enables employees to optimize their contribution to the company.
- Responsible for the cost-effective operating, maintaining, upgrading, and disposing of assets.
- Advancing, participating in and contributing to innovativeness.