Our client, multinational manufacturer of tyres, is looking for the new Testing Center based in Toledo, closed to Aranjuez, a Measurement Engineer.
- Supervises tyre testing activities from measurement systems and procedures point of view
· Develops tyre testing and the processes related to test methods
- Applies and maintains test equipment & prepares support material for new equipment acquisitions.
- Provides support for division (P&M) activities and specialized test in addition to routine operation
- Training and guiding of test operators and support to engineering team when required.
- Specializes in approval testing, standards and regulations requirements and measurement related e.g. asphalts
- Specializes in operating systems, telecommunications and other systems used
- Supports to identify, analyse and prepare most suitable targets and present motions for P&M management approval to develop testing.
- Efficient and constant co-operation with HQ test engineering team
- Helps to plan resource utilization to maintain and improve the cost structure
- Contributes to people performance by building cross-functional relationships, supporting professional development of members of the team and helping them optimize their contribution to the company by his/her own work.
- Supports the cost-effective operating, maintaining, upgrading, and disposing of assets
- Advancing, participating in and contributing to innovativeness.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
Minimum 3 years of experience in the areas of principal accountabilities.Desiderable 5 years.
BSc. or M.sc degree in automation, electrical or electronics engineering.
Experience in measurement and testing technologies.
ability to work with and report to matrix organization
Understanding of programming and computing techniques (NI LabView is a must).
Excellent English and Spanish skills
Excellent communication and teamwork skills