Antal International è una multinazionale dell’headhunting con più di 130 uffici in 35 paesi.
Life Science è un team specializzato in profili con background ingegneristico in ambito produzione, SCM, Research and Development, costruzioni, qualità, design e tecnico-commerciale.
Multinational chemical company
CUSTOMER QUALITY MANAGER - TORINO
Line up and verify OEM Quality Customer Specific Requirement within PLI Europe for all OEM projects and new RFQ and as a front line to the Customers in the Problem solving process and quality tool preparation (PPAP, APQP, FMEA, etc…), keeping the direct responsibility of the quality teams in Europe OPUs and to the others quality offices in PLI EU.
- Quality OPUs EU PLI teams coordination, with the purpose to produce quality action plans due to:
- customer, internal or third party audit,
- customer or internal claim management,
- targets achievement,
- costs reduction,
- new projects,
- continuous improvement,
- check the respect of the implementation deadline and evaluate the effectiveness.
- Ensure that quality customer requirements are properly addressed. This includes selection of special characteristics, setting quality objectives, related training and problem solving.
- Product and process qualification Submission to the customer for new and existing products (PPAP process).
- Management of the OEMs Customer Complaints.
- Quality tool moderator (PFD, DFMEA-PFMEA, Control Plan, 8D-Problem solving).
- Monitoring OPUs performance by gathering relevant data, producing and submitting reports to the headquarters.
- Quality principles trainer.
- Customers satisfaction through:
- Avoid claims reoccurrence.
- Number of claims reductions.
- Costs reduction (reworking, scrap, product selection, claims management).
- Proper communication methodology.
- Share quality alerts, procedures, instructions, tools and best practice towards the PLI EU OPUs, with the purpose to be one organization with the same excellent performance level.
- Support PLI EU organization in Quality CSRs analysis, roll-out and auditing (in particular for OEMs Customers)
Communication and Working Relationship (Internal/External):
External – Customers (in particular OEMs), consultancy and Quality external providers
Internal – All the functions.
Qualifications & Education:
Minimum Degree in technical matters such as chemistry, mechanic or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in quality MS and 5-7 years of experience in the Automotive/Chemical business at least as tier 1 supplier
- Quality auditing qualification (ISO/TS 16949, VDA 6.3, ISO 9001)
- Strong leadership
- Interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving;
- Organizing and planning;
- Numerical and statistical ability;
- An aptitude for analysis;
- Team working;
- Fluency in English is essential
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org - RIF: CUSTOMER QUALITY MANAGER - TORINO