Job Title: Relationship Manager – SME
Client: Banking Institution
The Relationship Manager – SME will act as the single point of contact for the customer segment that is
responsible for achieving or exceeding the set targets by successfully delivering tailor-made financial solutions
to the clients by leveraging on the bank’s products and services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate and convert the majority of leads into highly profitable clients and make at least 25 quality sales calls per week to target customers.
- Provide tailored advice to customers and produce clear account plans linked to the customer strategy.
- Monitor and identify business opportunities to bring in partners to sell multiple bank products and services to customers.
- Maintain and build a portfolio of customers with an acceptable risk to reward ratio, and work within the confines of the risk management framework, for example; KYC and due diligence.
- Build positive working relationships and coordinate activities with other departments to ensure seamless customer service.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Relationship Manager – SME job opportunity must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a business related course or its equivalent.
- At least four years’ experience in retail sales management preferably with a banking or financial institution.
- Experience in writing and delivering fact-based presentations and recommendations to senior management.
- Strong analytical skills including financial statement analysis, competitive analysis, segmentation analysis and statistical analysis.
- Good people management and negotiation skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.