- Support CommEx team in CommEx operations and system (CRM and/ or analytics) deployment, release communication, training, and data governance.
- Support Analytics and Automation projects (design, build, and adaptation) for local use
- Support Marketing with technical expertise in targeting, multi-channel campaigns, automation, interactive sales materials, etc
- Provides feedback from commercial teams up to CommEx team on system capabilities, usability, etc
- Support deployment, training and engagement on core CommEx platforms (i.e. Salesforce.com, Pitcher, Marketing Cloud and Einstein Analytics) to commercial stakeholders (including leadership and new employee onboarding) to maximize the impact of local commercial execution
- Understand and report on data quality and support those responsible for master data quality with insights and recommendations (e.g. account and professional segmentation values, sales data, etc)
- Support marketing on how to optimize Pitcher usage, define field force and email campaigns, and how to use account segmentation to optimize their work
- Support with local CommEx reporting needs
- Support local teams in capturing leads, email addresses and marketing automation consent through field force visits, congresses and other customer touchpoints
- Identify inefficiency in local processes and data collection and proactively propose improvement solutions
- Support special projects at the Cluster and/ or Regional level related to Commercial Excellence.