- Higher education;
- 5 years of experience in HR;
- English - upper-intermediate is the must;
- Knowledge of the labor legislation in Ukraine;
- Responsibility, interpersonal skills, learning ability, attentiveness in information processing, stress resistance, organizational skills, analytical thinking;
- Development and implementation of HR strategy of the company;
- To be a part of all global HR initiatives (grading programs, annual performance review campaigns, people evaluation, creation of development programs);
- Implementation of motivation policies, bonus system, research of loyalty and involvement;
- Connection with TOP management team;
- Recruitment, adaptation, motivation of key staff;
- Coordination of local and global HR processes;
- Preparation of annual training programs for the Team;
- Reporting to the director of the company and HR director of the cluster.
- Official employment and wages;
- Corporate mobile communications;
- Delivery from metro Akademgorodok;
- Medical insurance.
- Office location: Belogorodka, Kyivsky region.