Job Location: KIEV
Are you HIGHLY: ambitious, energetic, creative, hardworking, native communicator and negotiator?
If we can answer with a strong "YES" and if your dream is Brand building and not only then you are HIRED.
We look for two junior ambitious consultants for joing an international team.
As a junior associate BM you will be coached and developed to carry on the main tasks such as:
• Support the top management on the new launches plan, based on category reviews and white spot identification
• Own the process of brand reporting. Extract of relevant data for performance management and report analysis
• Ensure the implementation of the new product tools across the team, managing adjustments with the development centers and guaranteeing the most effective usage by the team
• Coordination of the monthly Invoicing, based on the Purchases Report and brokerage fee, and information sent to the Finance team on due time
• Check on brokerage negotiation and assist the managers on the Brokerage Letters’ signature
• Coordinate on Contracts and Quality, ensuring a lean process and speed to shelve, as well as a perfect coordination with the business manager, design manager and the Client
• Comply with and contribute to optimizing the new products launch process, implementing the new process defined for the own brand
• Solving problems and ensuring deadlines are met
• Checking and reporting on the work progress
• Participate in the Brand Marketing Plan, insuring the correct definition and implementation of the Own Brand plan, aligned with the Client’s Marketing Plan
• Bachelor Degree in a relevant area ((Business Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Consumer Studies) required - Master s degree preferred;
• Min. 1-3 years of experience with a retailer, manufacturer, importer, research agency or consultancy;
NO experience of a post-graduate student is also a choice , according to carefull skills and potential evaluation and preferrably showing up some experience / strong knowledge in Category Management, Brand Management, Marketing, Product Development, Sourcing and Supply
we must prove that you have:
• Strong Analytical skills
*Pro-activity, dinamics and an inovative mind-set
* Project Management skills;
• High attention to detail;
• Excellent English;
• Strong customer focus, drive for results, team oriented.
We will perform together some case study and competencies based interview(s).