- Bachelor’s/ Master degree in business, accounting or related discipline
- 5 or more years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with SAP BPC software, will be considered an advantage
- Excellent level of knowledge in written and spoken English and computer literacy
- Self-motivated with strong analytical, problem solving skills and initiative to achieve desired outcomes.
- Experience on managing people
- Strong prioritization skills handling multiple priorities.
- Prepare, maintain, examine, and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Prepare monthly analysis of operational expenses against prior year and budget, providing explanations and business solutions to help manage business risks.
- Analyse financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against budgets.
- Identify, investigate, and analyse potential operational improvement. As appropriate, based on findings make proposals for operational changes (policy, procedures, processes, controls etc.)
- Strong experience in income statement analysis.
- Manage, safeguard and control company’s financial resources ensuring that they are properly used for company’s purposes.
- Preparation and submission of any local tax requirement.
- Understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate cash flow management.
- Coordinate the annual external audit (if required).
- Liaise with banks, customers and external advisors.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.