Job location: Dubai for a big Mall.
OBJECTIVE/ PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Individually contributes to achieving the department’s short term objectives through front line showroom selling, delivery of high-end customer service and in-store merchandising in line with brand and division requirements.
- Works within specifically defined guidelines, and some variable conditions
- Fast paced retail environment with little margin for errors as dealing with luxury products
- Considerable impact on customer decisions
- Woks in a relatively stable environment
- Frontline interface with walk-in customers, store and inventory team
DECISION MAKING BOUNDARIES:
Decisions are limited to addressing basic customer and operational issues, however must ensure that next line management is kept in the loop. Any and all deviations from existing procedures and protocols must be addressed to the next level.
- After sales service
- Back office (including main office
- Walk-in customers
- Loyal clients “individuals”
- After Sales Service Clients
Directly reporting to Sales Supervisor or Boutique Manager (To be confirmed):
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, AND SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or any related discipline
- Certificate in selling skills is a plus
- 2-3 years sales experience in high end jewellery or fashion retail
- Computer literate
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal. Arabic would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels
Area of Focus
- Internal : Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationship
- External:Interacts with external walk-in customers to ensure customers satisfaction.
Make sales calls to new and existing clients
Collects customer data.
- Responsible for stock – Outlet material.
- Responsible to keep the stock in good condition (Price tags clean and stored properly).
- Responsible for registering the sales (Cash/ Credit Sales).
- Responsible for the daily sales collections.
- Participates in stock auditing with the internal and external auditors.
- Ensures safety and security of products at all times.
- Arranges and maintains the display
- Develops and maintains sales and promotional materials.
- Develops and creates presentation of company products and services to current and potential clients
- Maintains sales activity records and prepares sales related reports i.e. daily sales reports, non-moving products
- Develops and maintain the customer database