The Company Legal Head will provide complete guidance on all legal aspects of the business ensuring that the company strictly complies with the applicable UAE laws, Government regulations and internal governance policies in achieving its business objectives.
- 10+ years of proven experience as a legal Manager with a Real Estate/Construction or Property Developer and/or in-house with any large firm in UAE
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of UAE laws and procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in Arabic and English
- Particularly high level of command over legal documentation in Arabic
- Give accurate and timely legal advice to company directors and senior executives on all legal matters and issues (such as countering grey market issues, real estate, labour issues, partnerships, new ventures, legal aspects of corporate finance and/or banking matters etc.)
- Involved in managing all legal matters within the organization including representing the company to local government departments, contract issues with regards to property acquisitions, rentals, sales and resale and setting up of new ventures and other matters affecting the business.
- Drafting and reviewing agreements and contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Liaise with external parties such as governmental authorities, ministries, other party lawyers, etc., to amicably resolve legal issues and disputes.
- Provide Legal support to all the shareholders whenever required.