- P&L Responsibility for the e-Commerce Platform growth.
- Development of expansion plans including expanding the current website into new territories, and new product lines.
- Planning and executing the e-Commerce strategies.
- Evaluate sales performance per product/brand/promotion to optimize ROI.
- Development and management of website content and ensuring that it is in line with the overall strategy and set goals.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies and suggest for adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree or Masters Degree.
- 7-8+ years of experience, with at least 3 years' experience in eCommerce.
- Inspirational leadership style with ability to focus on team development, coaching, performance management and succession planning.
- Possesses an executive presence and demonstrates the ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
Get Jobs Like This By Email