Our client is a reputable international organization engaged in the manufacture and global marketing of Perfumes, Cosmetics and Personal Care products. It is present in over 70 countries across the world through group company distribution and manufacturing companies or through independent sales and distribution set-ups
- Develop & over-see the social media strategy, for the company.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the company website & social media accounts.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Developing and managing the eCommerce strategy of the company.
- Getting listings on marketplaces across the world, while also formulating a direct sales approach for eCommerce.
- Understand products offerings and approach of key competitors & aspired-to brands.
- Continuously conduct market & trend research in the categories we operate within.
- Identify product trends and make recommendations to senior leadership & product development team.
- Provide market insights to new product development teams and participate in the development of products, from conception phase.
- Establish effective working relationships with various sales teams across the world.
- Articulate product offerings, key benefits and USP’s for use by sales and marketing.
- Train sales teams to become product experts and give them the ammunition required to effectively sell our products.
- Conduct regular analysis on launched products, to assess by market performance. From this, develop action plans to drive further sales.
- Develop plans for and the roll-out of ATL & BTL campaigns in international markets.
- Conduct ROI analysis for all campaigns run.