Sales Engineer immediately required:
Minimum 3~5 years work experience in marketing and sales of metals processing services (Cutting-Shearing-Punching-Grooving- Bending,.etc.)
As a Sales Engineer, you will be combining your technical engineering knowledge, together with your excellent sales skills. It will be your job to sell our company services to other businesses, using your technical expertise to support the sales process.
- Searching out new customers - people who could benefit from your services
- Making contact with new customers and maintaining a good relationship with them
- Identify opportunities for sales of new products to customers by actively engaging with customers and obtaining detailed information on their activities and challenges faced by them.
- Making technical presentations to potential customers at sales or industry events, including physical demonstration of company product operation at customer site.
- Constant and regular follow up with customer base by phone call, personal visits and meeting in a systematic way.
- Work with company in any sales negotiation in order to close the sales deal
- Providing new customers with technical advice and training, so that they can get the most from your product or service · Meeting your agreed sales targets
- Daily reporting of sales visits and updating of contact details to the Operations Manager
- You will be required to be in the field most of the time.
- Valid driving license
- Good sales and communication skills
- Arabic language will be an added point