Our Client is a global business and technology solutions provider, helping clients modernize their businesses through Digital Transformation.
Hiring Business Development Manager who can coordinate technical pre-sales activities. He/she transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills. He will work closely with the regional team in account planning and go to market strategies.
• Must have experience of working in newer technologies like cloud/block chain/IOT/RPA /CRM/ERP/SCM/HCM etc.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in similar position with minimum experience in services sales. Previous experience working within a technical presales/sales position will be an added advantage.
- Response to customer queries/ RFP/RFI’s in the form of proposals, the candidate has to work closely with the regional team and lead from both technical and commercial aspect
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team- member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Build relationship with prospects or existing customers
- Provide first-line technical support for software evaluations and/or pilot projects.