IP Lawyer/Attorney-Law Firm
- The role will focus on advising clients on intellectual property matters.
- The Role Advise clients on intellectual property, patents, trademarks and service marks, copyright and trade secrets matters based on experience and legal research, negotiate licensing agreements.
- Provide advice, support and training to clients on IP matters, prepare client pitches and proposals,
Essential Skills & Experience
- Required 5 - 8 years' post-qualification intellectual property and copyright legal experience gained at a reputable international legal or professional services firm with a strong background in reviewing, drafting and negotiating IP and confidentiality clauses and contracts, negotiating trademark licenses and software licensing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law LLB (Hons) Law preference will be given to candidates who have been educated in the UK, USA, Australia or New Zealand.
- Candidate Profile Currently living in the UAE / GCC preference will be given to candidates living in the UAE.
- Ability to develop and foster long term client relationships to proactively grow the practice to generate incremental revenue.
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to manage senior stakeholder relationships.
- Fluent in English must be able to read, write and speak fluent English