Scope and Purpose:
To support the Legal Officer with a number of legal and administrative duties
Key Result Areas & Responsibilities:
- Draft, organize and review preparation of integral corporate documents/materials that are required in various corporate activities to include contract agreements, audits, labour relations etc.
- Assist with due diligence of contracts and corporate records
- Perform legal research and provide general support to in-house Lawyer.
- Provide support to other legal related duties as required
- Working with key areas of the business, assist with reviewing and drafting a range of commercial/business sales partner contracts.
- Creating and maintaining a contractual database
- Prepare presentations and manage a variety of side projects.
- Bachelor s Degree and Paralegal certificate is highly preferred.
- UAE Experience is a must
- Work experience in the areas of commercial law, Agency and Distributor, contract law is preferred.
- Highly detail oriented and exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent judgment, the ability to work independently and as a team player, and the ability to function in a highly confidential environment. Demonstrated ability to work with senior level executives.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive under pressure and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and other programs applicable to handling corporate matters.