• The Medical Representative is responsible for maximizing the sales of products through the different sales & promotion activities within a certain geographic territory.
• Through excellent product knowledge and comprehensive promotional activities he/she will meet and exceed all targets within the full portfolio for his/her territory.
• Effectively communicate ethical information and promote the product portfolio to the medical profession in order create endorsements, supported by the understanding and involvement within the retail industry.
• Visiting physicians to promote the products under the supervision of SM.
• Distribute knowledge using guidelines through product samples, marketing literature, clinical trials related to his products to help physicians and other healthcare professionals take the best decisions.
• Follow-up with HCP (KOL, physicians, pharmacists, or any other party having impact on the business), to gather feedback and questions regarding experience with products.
• Providing approved information to HCP on products, e.g. proper medical usage, dosage amounts and side effects.
• Providing feedback to sales management on customer requests, responses to promotions and product access.
• Enlisting products in the formulary of institutions and KOLs of private accounts.
• Involved in community awareness programs.
• Involved in the pre- preparation of the marketing campaign through giving a feedback to the marketing team on what’s the real market, customers’ needs.
• Follow up of stocks, consumption and ordering process specially in government sector and institutions
• Attending seminars and participate in setting up sales demonstration and exhibition.
• Organizing AV activities in his/her area.
• Initiate & Participate in the nomination & selection of the local speakers in his/her territory
• Attending regular sales meetings with SM, general meetings, and cycle meetings.
• Preparing short term POA restricted to his area and products.
• Presenting reports according to DM recommendations and market needs.
• Update his customers list according to the targeting process by understanding customers' segmentations and customer insights.
• Understand customer disease management needs.
• Maintain and Create new advocates by aligning to customer’s priorities/needs.
• Stand accountable for all customers e-mails, phone calls related to business.
• Execute the activities done by the marketing, medical department to engage his customers.
• Monthly report for sales, activities, market feedback, threats and opportunities.
• Participating in setting the engagement POA and play important role in its execution.
• Play important role in engaging his customers via real bold partnership programs.
• Explore more business opportunities and expand the scope of his/her reach
Level of Responsibilities:
-Tasks are performed under the general direction of the Business Development Manager; however the colleague is fully responsible for the business and financial results of his geographical territory.
-Responsible for Budget achievement
• Supportive department
• Customers Administration Departments
• Opinion Leaders and Field Experts.
• Service Providers and Competitors.
• Similar position holders across the country.