· Manage the overall FM Projects in all business areas from award of contract till handing over.
· Set a budget plan for the Projects and to ensure that financial targets are achieved.
· Fully responsible for all contractual issues related to the day-to-day running of the projects.
· Responsible for all planned and reactive maintenance activities with the goal of improving overall projects reliability and ensuring Client satisfaction.
· Manage overall projects cash flow, financial statements, activity reports and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement.
· Ensure site issues and actions taken are highlighted to clients and all engineering work recommendations are actioned.
· Ensure all statutory compliance, PPM visits, and certifications are completed where required, issued, and up to date for the area.
· Ensure client business continuity is maintained at all times with specific attention to reporting on performance of reactive and planned works.
· Develop skills of Engineers to ensure that a high quality team is maintained including performance management, succession planning, and personal development.
· Ensure service providers are operating to agreed contract agreements and take action to ensure this is maintained.
· Manage overall cost efficiencies within the management of the contracts and implement appropriate actions along-with AFMs.
· Manage adequate skills, training and resources to meet technical requirements of all clients in accordance with training standards, processes and legal requirements.
· Manage overall Division resources such as manpower, tools, and equipment in an effective manner to meet the business needs of the Division.