Key Result Areas:
- Grow and develop companies’ brand name in selling Mechanical Automation/Navigation & Communication solutions across Merchant Marine & Offshore sector.
- Meet clients for business meetings and provide product introductions, presentations and technical consultations
- Expand the business portfolio by adding complimentary products / principals and identifying new market.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Monitors Sales team Performance, gathers market intelligence and takes proactive strategic steps to enhance performance to meet overall organizational objectives
- Receivables follow-up
- Developing strategic partnership and alliances as well as identify suitable new business opportunities.
- Coordinate with sales team for accurate planning and forecasting sales performance Provide monthly/quarterly/yearly sales analysis reports and updates to sales & management team/ principles.
- Mentoring sales team on different aspects of sales techniques.
- Key client account management and development
- Generate new inquires and increase order volume through regular client visits, calls and regular follow ups
- Co-ordinate with all suppliers to ensure timely delivery of all equipment ordered
- Ensure best in class customer service and provide after sales assistance to clients with respect to service and repairs
- Regularly gather market intelligence about new products, technologies and competition Ensure timely response to all inquiries from clients and meet deadlines for submission of quotations
- Prepare proposals/quotations for sales and rental inquiries
- Prepare bid proposals for tenders and ensure compliance with tender and qualification documents as per client requirement
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly sales reports for management review
- Ensure all invoices are processed in a timely manner and follow up with clients for receivables
- Strive to achieve annual sales target set by management
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in sales & marketing of Mechanical Automation/Navigation & Communication solutions across Merchant Marine & Offshore sector in GCC
- A highly motivated and dynamic individual.
- Capable of interacting with different cultures and be able to travel extensively throughout the region
- Possess good Customer Service & Communication skills
- Conversant with MS office tools like M.S Word, M.S Excel, and M.S Power point, ERP System etc.
- Analytical skills
- A good team Player