Our client is a multinational petrochemical giant, operating at the 2nd largest refinery in the UK & 6th largest throughout Europe, with an annual turnover of 1 billion pounds.
My client, a leading Petro-chemical manufacture is looking for a Commerical Marketing Graduate to join the Marketing team.
- Provide analytical support on preparation and assessment of Commercial deals across the Reseller and Homebase segments both on a term and spot basis.
- Work closely with Sales team to develop robust contracting strategies and provide on-going contract performance.
- Provide analytical support on deal making execution on the spot opportunities.
- Lead daily activities for setting sell out prices (Anticipation, D-1, etc.)
- Analyse and report underlying trading performance for the Commercial business across all segments.
- Lead exposure assessment in Commercial and pro-actively drive actions to ensure business correctly accounts for exposures (Temperature, Credit, Price timing, etc).
- Drive analysis of underlying trading performance at 3rd party locations and promote actions to maximise profitability whilst minimising counterparty exposures.
- Drive implementation of operational projects across the business
- Own business interface with Finance in all aspects concerning Management Information (MI) ensuring MI tool is fit for purpose.
- Lead overall Marketing reporting to executive committee (BEC) and on 100d Plan.
- Provide analytical support on the assessment of the Compulsory Stock Obligation (CSO), owning the interface with 3rd parties in the netting mechanism.
•Degree in Business Management, Mathematics, Science OR Economics.
•Commercial sales experience needed