Our market leading client is looking for a professional CI coach to join their organisation,this role will be responsible for planning, designing and delivering CI activities, practically coaching teams and individuals to achieve sustained improvement, evaluate results to show impact on business performance.
To influence and develop of a culture where everyone in the UK operations is engaged in continuous improvement activities.
Developing skills and knowledge across the business so everyone understands and applies continuous improvement techniques to support achievement of UK business objectives and deliver the Vision.
You will need to:
* Coordinate CI learning & delivery to achieve good value and show ROI
* Enable everyone to get involved in CI activity and measure impact
* Standardise and improve processes within the business to enable the UK to achieve higher level of process maturity and effective achievement of business objectives
* Support and coach Change Agents
* Agree and then collate CI Key Performance Indicators and complete agreed monitoring activity
To succeed in this role you will need to be;
* Experienced CI practitioner - minimum green belt or equivalent
* Excellent practical coaching skills with experience of designing and delivering CI training
* Effective communication & influencing skills
* Experience of implementing CI within an engineering/ manufacturing environment to achieve measurable business improvement