Job Title: Project Manager (Santiago, Chile)
Client: Global Delivery Services Institution
Location: Santiago, Chile
Salary: $100 K (including Variable)
Experience: 7-12 Years
Language: Proficiency in Spanish & English language
- Overall SPOC for customer for the duration of the project, Lead initiatives and work closely with multiple teams to manage timelines, features, quality, production and installation details.
- Responsible for overall end to end delivery of project within timelines through effective stakeholder management across all internal teams
- Should prepare detailed Project Plan taking into consideration Cost, Site Readiness, Solution Detailing, Purchasing, Production and Installation/Commissioning timelines
- Should identify and mitigate risks across all phases & teams in the project plan
- Should take detailed feedback from the Client for all teams and share internally with relevant stakeholders
- Should identify and proactively communicate critical path activities for each project to all relevant stakeholders
- Should initiate timely triggers for engineering, procurement, production, QC & Dispatch as per project plan
- Should deliver client delight by satisfying all reasonable needs of the client as custodian of the client's voice internally
- Your qualitative and quantitative skills are off the charts and you make them your strength to introduce new features, make the project successful and mitigate risks across all phases.
- Work closely and collaborate with the stakeholder teams to drive design, development, and implementation of different features and components with a strict eye on timelines.
- You are the custodian of the customer’s voice internally and you leverage your intelligence to communicate that to the teams and ensure it is heard and taken heed of.
- 7+ years of experience as a Project Manager preferably in automation or similar industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from Tier 1 Institute. Master’s Degree / MBA is preferred.
- Strong business/financial acumen, excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with cross-functional and international teams.
- Strong communication, execution, quantitative skills combined with creativity and negotiation abilities.
- Proficiency in Spanish & English language