Role: Fraud Analytics
Designation: Manager/ Sr. Manager
No. of Position & Location: 1 in Wilmington, Delaware
· Assist Senior Analyst in construction of short term and long-term plans with associated benefits of strategies that are to be developed to reduce fraud across the portfolio.
· Evaluate, analyse and leverage a range of statistical and written information in order to recommend, review and implement decisions that will have a positive impact on the P&L for these.
· Conduct analysis of current and historic data (e.g. authorizations, write off data) to keep our systems at the cutting edge of fraud detection.
· Conduct regular evaluation of fraud strategies that are implemented from both an operational and financial benefit perspective. Suggest changes and improvements as necessary.
· Provide necessary support and guidance to new products and services from a fraud perspective.
· Develop & support business cases for a variety fraud initiatives.
· Optimize and maintain the client's Fraud's data and analysis architecture.
· Assist in the Investigation and evaluation of new fraud detection and analysis tools and systems.
· 3-4 years of experience in developing Credit Card Fraud strategies and/or working on Fraud detection/prevention projects with banks/banking clients (third parties).
· Good knowledge of banking and credit life cycle.
· Good and hands-on on SAS.
· Good in MS Excel.
· Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
· Team management experience is preferred.
· Onshore-offshore project coordination and team management experience is preferred.