Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager- Washington D.C, USA.
Reporting to: The Director of Securities Marketing.
Client: Financial Services Institution
Location: Washington D.C, USA.
Salary: USD $130K - $180K
Experience – 8-10 years
- 8-10 years of related experience
- Lead projects from conception to completion by defining customer objectives, designing project plans, developing success criteria, managing scope and timelines, and collaborating with customers and stakeholders.
- Develop strategic marketing plans for Fannie Mae’s products with product heads to further relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Contribute to defining the strategic direction for the group’s Customer Relationship Management platform.
- Develop innovative, multi-channel marketing materials to educate existing and prospective investors, and further the web and digital presence of marketing content.
- Develop a unified performance measurement approach for the marketing team to understanding stakeholder and customer satisfaction.
- Use Fannie Mae's analytic tools to enhance marketing strategies to identify new/non-traditional investors and find new market segments for Fannie Mae’s products.
- Apply analytic techniques to identify trends in internal and external data sources to measure impact of marketing efforts.
- Collaborate regularly with internal business partners, such as corporate communications, compliance, and legal.
- Provide factual and quality information about Fannie Mae’s business and fixed-income products to internal and external executive-level stakeholders.
- Lead fixed-income investment related marketing activities with institutional investors, dealers, and researchers through in-person meetings, presentations, and digital materials.
- Provide guidance and leadership to less experienced members of the team and support overall workload management.
Education Qualification: Bachelor's degree is required.
- NO Greencard Holders or GC-EAD.
- ONLY US CITIZENS.
What the candidate needs to have?
- Someone who’s got potential experience in Program or Project management.
- This is an independent role, so the client is looking for somebody who can meet the stakeholders, talk to customers, extremely good at presentations and valuable hands on experience in digital and social media marketing.
- Somebody who can lead the projects.
- Someone from a salesforce background and who has done B2B marketing earlier.
- NOTE: The candidate should be from a Banking and digital marketing domain. BFSI is also fine, but BANKING is preferred.
- Somebody from Salesforce CRM.
- Somebody who can analyze the market and take down the product according to the Client’s need.