Job Title: Business Development Manager, Atlanta, USA
Client: Support Functions Services Company
Location: Atlanta USA
Salary: 50000 - 75000 USD
Experience: 1-5 Years
· Identifies potential clients by cultivating his/her own leads, or leads provided by the Company
· Develops and maintains relationships with current customers.
· Establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales channels and other trade factors.
· Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales channel, potential customer or trade factor.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Monitors competition by gathering current market information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, marketing techniques, etc.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and/or making recommendations to management.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional, trade, and civic organizations.
· Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
· Associates Degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to work in a virtual environment with teams across the USA
· Must be deadline driven
NOTE - This is a Commissions based Sales Role.