We are looking a Technical Sales Manager for our client and this position reports to local NA Sales director.
The main product of our clients is high technology nanoadditives, with a wide variety of applications in energy storage, thermoplastics, elastomers, fiber reinforced composites, paints and coatings, and other industries.
The Group globally has more than 400 employees and the production site is in EU.
Our client is growing rapidly offering an excellent career opportunity to dynamic market.
You will join a dynamic team, with strong technical capability, professional R&D team and innovation technology products. Efficient communication and result oriented culture in a start-up spirit company.
- Achieve or exceed sales goals.
- Maintain/Expand the customer base in the territory by engaging potential customers.
- Support local sales channels in sales and marketing activities
- Direct customers through testing process in cooperation with Client’s Technical Support Center.
- Introduce new technological solutions developed by the client
- Participate in marketing efforts by attending conferences, fairs, trade shows.
- Deeply understand the product and its applications across various sectors.
- A dynamic personality who is customer oriented with solid Technical and commercial background – With strong Sales experience.
- tenacity to maintain travelling frequency on a long-term basis with high skills and ability to generate business by creating strong partnerships.
- technical understanding of materials technology for the key market sectors, as fiber reinforced composites and/or Coating.
- degree in Chemistry, Materials Science, or Material Engineering.
- Over 5-year experience in sales and promotion of advanced materials or chemicals.
- Exposure to the supply chain for composites and/or coatings industries.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to engage customers at all levels – top management, R&D specialists, small companies, etc.
- Being proactive and self-driven.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of multi-cultural global team.
- Willingness to travel extensively, mostly US, up to 60%
- Residence in Ohio is an advantage.