Job Title: JAVA DEVELOPER WITH C#.Net with Testing Experience - CHICAGO
Client: IT Services Company
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Salary: $145,000.00 pa
- US CITIZENS OR Lawful permanent resident (GC) THEY SHOULD HAVE GC for a
- minimum 7 years. Should be willing to undergo security checking as part of Background verification
- Experience in Java 8, MicroServices, SpringBoot.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts, Collections, WebServices, Design pattern, TDDs & BDDs.
- Key words “C#, .Net, Java (preferably java 8), Agile, Scrum, automation, Selenium.
- Advance knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Understanding of Architecture and design across all systems.
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
- Ability to collaborate with high performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages; C# / Java.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
- Collaborate with the client, product owner and team members to refine and design application features with business value
- Focus on automation and test-driven development to produce clean, maintainable code that can be deployed continuously
- 3-5 + years full development life cycle from initiation through implementation to production
- 3-5 + years’ experience in C# object-oriented design/programming language
- 3-5 + years’ experience in understanding of querying and designing relational databases) SQL server)
- Ability to translate business requirements into acceptance criteria to drive test driven development
- Enthusiasm of solving problems, digging into issue and owning solutions to completion
- Desire for continuous improvement of process and technical practices.
- Automation experience with tools such as fitness, Selenium or unit test frameworks for continuous delivery
- US Citizenship or Permanent Lawful Resident status for 7 year continuous required. Requires USCIS background clearance process