Our Client is offering a great opportunity to work and live or be relocated to Chicago; each consultant will become assigned to specific Clients within that region and grow his her Java with C#skills
Our client applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally.
Customer centricity is foundational to company and is reflected in the company Front2Back
Transformation approach. The company Service Transformation approach helps shrink the core
through the application of digital technologies across legacy environments within an enterprise,
enabling businesses to stay ahead in a changing world.The client core reference architectures
and tools, speed and innovation with domain expertise and specialisation are key to building
strong relationships with marquee client.
Annual Salary: USD 145000
The requirement of the end client is US Citizens / 7 years + Green Card Holders ONLY.
· Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
· Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
· Ability to collaborate with high performing teams and individuals throughout the firm
to accomplish common goals
· Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages: C# / Java.
Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and
· Collaborate with the client, product owner, and team members to refine and design
application features with business value
· Focus on automation and test driven development to produce clean, maintainable code
that can be deployed continuously
· 3-5+ years of full development life cycle from initiation through implementation to
· 3-5+ years’ experience and understanding of querying and designing relational
databases (SQL Server)
· Ability to translate business requirements into acceptance criteria to drive test driven
· Enthusiasm for solving problems, digging into issues and owning solutions to
· Desire for continuous improvement of process and technical practices
· Automation experience with tools such as Fitness, Selenium, or unit test frameworks for
· US Citizenship or Permanent Lawful Resident status for 7 years continuous required.
Requires United States Citizenship and Immigration Services Background clearance process.