Job Title: RPA Developer with OpenConnect, Atlanta
Client: Leading IT Staffing and Solutions Company
Location: Georgia, USA
Salary: $100K - $150K
Experience: 4-12 Years
Visa Type: Green Card Holders / US Citizen
Responsible for building and implementing enterprise business solutions utilizing robotics software.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Creates and maintains BOTs or macros that will interact with multiple internal and external applications.
- Works with Business Users and Business Automation Analysts for process identification and feasibility, solving issues that arise in day to day running and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Performs Proof of Concepts to help the business recognize the feasibility of an automated solution using Robotic Process Automation software.
- Leads structured peer reviews and walkthroughs.
- Participates in the technical design and development including creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Engages cross-functional team members effectively to develop high quality products.
- Maintains and improves existing applications by working closely with business stakeholders to map existing work processes and identify productivity opportunities.
- Ensures best practices are being followed at each stage of development and test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases are documented.
- Requires a BS/BA
- 4 years of relevant experience, with at least 2 years of experience building Robots utilizing Robotics Process Automation (RPA) software called Open Connect. Additional experience desired with development using Automation Anywhere, Visual Basic.NET, MS Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, UiPath, SQL Query Building, MS Excel Macros with VBA.
- Degree in Computer Science desired.
- Experience working on multiple tasks while still being able to be organized.
- Ability to communicate well in English in both written and verbal forms.