Our client is an award winning, fast growing Swiss company founded in 2014 that develops advanced technologies for the Internet of Things (IOT) industry. Their core product is a carrier-grade network platform for networks where their customers deploy LPWA networks in smart cities, precise agricultural and industrial applications around the world.
Their team has extensive experience in the wireless industry and a broad spectrum of competences including cloud and embedded software, communication systems, RF/HW as well as many others.
What You’ll Do
- Reporting to the CEO you will build and grow relationships with new clients and channels and cultivate strong partnerships in the Americas region.
- Aggressively identify, generate and close a large range of sales opportunities, and convert inbound leads
- Respond to Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Proposal (RFP) within agreed timelines
- Attend industry events and relevant conferences to identify new leads and partnerships
- Strategize, develop and execute sales plan to meet the revenue goals and thought leadership objectives of the American business
- Meet sales targets and objectives for customer satisfaction
- Sales forecasting and corporate reporting activities
- Build a strong, high performing sales team and sales agents for the Americas region
What You’ll Need
- 10+ years of IOT, wireless, licensing, software, or telecommunications international business development experience is essential. LPWAN (Low Power Wide Area Networks) industry is preferred.
- International business development/sales management experience from multinational corporations and startup/small business environments
- A proven successful B2B sales track record in establishing channel partner relationships, selling directly to clients and building industry alliances in a software or service context
- Be technically proficient to sell complex IOT solutions
- Bachelor’s degree (Business or Technical preferred) – Masters qualification is preferred
- Track and demonstrable record of successive closing of major opportunities
- Strong sales process, pipeline management, forecasting
- Excellent negotiation and commercial skills
- Sales leadership and management
- Excellent spoken and written English is mandatory.
- Proven hunter mentality
- Hunger for winning and success – results driven with a positive outlook
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing, demanding but rewarding environment
- Be prepared to work flexibly, take on multiple tasks responsibilities from strategical to execution levels and go the extra mile to get the job done
- Can work cross functionally and lead by example
- Prepared to travel up to 70% of the time
- Live and work in the USA