For a luxury 5 star hotel in Venice, we are looking for an
Assistant Director of Sales
- Assist the Director of Sales in the Management of the Sales Team especially in the absence of the Director of Sales and occasionally the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Attend internal Meetings and Conference Calls, and Client Appointments and Client Events in the absence primarily of the Director of Sales but also the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Responsible for key account management on an assigned account (base or geographic area), ensuring revenue maximization, achievement of personal targets and increasing fair market share versus competitor set.
- Responsible for prospecting new accounts.
- Responsible for all segments of assigned geographical markets, which may include, but not be exclusively limited to European markets.
- Conduct site inspections.
- Adhere to the Corporate SOP’s.
- Follow up of tentative bookings in the assigned markets.
- Detailed knowledge of competitor set.
- Detailed knowledge of all services provided by the Hotel and all relevant facts and figures of hotel.
- Responsible for timely contracting from the client base responsible for.
- SMART contracting to ensure optimum yielding during annual rate negotiations.
- Attend trade shows, sales blitz, workshops, etc. in the assigned markets.
- Assist the Director of Sales / Director of Sales & Marketing in defining an annual sales action plan and execute set actions accordingly.
- Assist the Director of Sales / Director of Sales & Marketing with the preparation of the annual budget by providing statistics and forecasts of account productions.
- Execute sales actions within set cost budget structure.
- Cross Sell other hotels.
- Aim to achieve the Company Sales Vision.
- Document all sales actions in SFA (S&C).
- Update OPERA contact database at all times.
- Understand, and follow the Company Sales Vision.
- Participation in Duty Manager rota.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
- Ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Requirements for the position:
- at least 2 years experience in the same position or 3 years as Senior Sales Manager, preferably in luxury international hotels;
- English: excellent oral and written skills;
- knowledge of Opera Pms;
- excellent organisational and coordination skills;
- strong leadership;
- business development oriented;
- excellent communication skills.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com