For a prestigious luxury 5* hotel in Venice,
we are looking for a
- Lead the Housekeeping Department by developing and implementing departmental objectives in line with the hotel business objectives.
- Supervise housekeeping operations such as cleaning and maintenance whilst ensuring compliance with all housekeeping policies, procedures, standards and satisfaction of guests’ needs.
- Inspect all areas and take corrective measures in order to meet Kempinski Standards in terms of cleanliness, maintenance and supply.
- Develop, implement and continually review the policies, procedures, practices and standards.
- Select, train, develop, schedule and manage the performance of direct and indirect
subordinates to ensure the efficient running of housekeeping operations.
- Manage linen inventory and guest supplies and the ordering of supplies as necessary to
meet quality standards and hotel business needs.
- Coordinate housekeeping duties with various departments such as Front Desk,
Engineering, Sales and Marketing and Food & Beverage to ensure that all guestrooms
and public areas are clean and well maintained in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate in all refurbish and renovation projects planning, execution and final set up
including snag lists.
- Prepare the annual budget and manning guide and manage the housekeeping department within budgetary guidelines.
- Coordinate and review contracts, including plants rental, Window cleaning contracts, Night cleaning contract, marble manganese contract, pest management contract, Room cleaning contract, flowers and decoration contract, and ensure compliance by both parties.
- Participate in the planning of hotel decoration for special functions and festive seasons and organize the necessary actions.
- Manage the performance of the flower shop and valet shop to meet high quality standards and business results.
- Keep abreast of all new equipments and cleaning products and evaluate their quality,
maintain knowledge of local competition and housekeeping industry trends.
- Accomplish a set of administrative duties such as leading and attending meeting, writing
reports and memos and other specific duties related to the job function.
- At least 2 years of experience as Housekeeping Manager in a luxury 5* hotel
- Italian mother tongue
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written
- Knowledge of German is a plus
- Knowledge of Opera PMS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Operational knowledge of housekeeping equipment and machine, including washing machine, dry-cleaner, pressing machine.
- Knowledge on how to clean different fabric materials
Location: Venice (Italy)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com