Our client is an international automotive company. In order to support their growth in Italy, we are looking for a:
Digital project manager
Main responsibilities will concern: on-line functions and processes, digital retail, connected car projects and infotainment, harmonization of current IT and data landscape to enable data usage.
Digital marketing development & Content
- Collection of requirements within the Brand, the Company, the Dealers network and the market
- Consolidation of all website relevant topics within the Brand: Product Marketing, Sales and Used Cars, After Sales, Communication, Events, Press, Network, Dealers.
- Coordination for website related topics, implementations of legal requirements and clarification of legal issues, coordination with agencies, coordination with dealers (Dealer Websites), quality assurance, local and market benchmarking and data consolidation.
- Define and implement a complete digital customer journey between national activities and local platform
- Alignment of Dealers Network to the digital strategy, through training, tools and activities.
- Digital retail: necessary pre-conditions for roll-out (IT infrastructure in dealership, hardware building relationship), support rollout processes, sales training
- Detailing of rollout plan and deliverables for local content – Marketing & After Sales
- Management & delegation of functional tasks to departments internally
- Decentral systems: Market-specific review & responsibility for implementation of IT services & processes
- Central systems: Support of central implementation regarding market specific changes as “end customer”
- Specification and selection of 3rd party providers
- Provisioning of local project status and alignment /escalation together with headquarter
- Ensuring legal assessment and provision of legal documents, e.g. privacy agreements, T&Cs etc.
- Alignment and creation of buy-in form dealers for connect
- Ensuring local implementation, e.g. delegation of tasks, responsibility for decentral tools
- Ensuring effective processes in order to achieve strategic targets
- Supervision of communication and training materials for dealers and for end customer
- Promote value chains and create the conditions for the correct operation of the business process management
- Develop and prioritize process execution road map
- Establish and govern measurement standards
- Interpret plans and adapt system capacity and architecture requirements for the execution
- Identify existing processes and align them with the strategy and with the desired improved future standards
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an automotive company
- Fluency in english
- Strong communication skills
- Project management experience (focus on digital marketing and IOT, Car infotainment systems)
- High interest in innovation and sales thinking
- Strong communication skills to link different stakeholders and projects
- Interest in innovation topics and the digital world
- Understanding of online and CRM processes within sales and after sales
- IT knowhow, familiar with business intelligence tools and structures
Per candidarsi alla posizione, si prega di inviare il proprio CV aggiornato a firstname.lastname@example.org indicando nell’oggetto della mail: DPM/18