Our client is a leading Italian fashion brand with a international presence.
For an ambitious ecommerce program, we are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for guiding and delivering the project on-time, on-scope and within budget.
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the candidate will be responsible for requirement analysis with business owners and coordination of the delivery phase with the external supplier.
Interested candidates should have the following profile:
- Educated to degree level
- 5 - 10 years post-graduate experience in an IT Consulting type role either within a structured consulting company or in a fashion group or online / ecommerce company where he/she has gained experience with ecommerce business processes, multichannel integration, logistics / stock processes, international tax compliance issues / payment processes / post sales processes etc. etc.
- Knowledge of and experience with enterprise level ecommerce platforms such as Hybris / Demandware / Websphere Ecommerce etc.
- High level of energy and motivation
- Available to travel frequently during the week between Milano and Veneto
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
- Team worker
This is a middle management role. Quadro level.