- Manage and apply exploration techniques and technologies
- Interpret geological data and information
- Meet project requirements by providing discipline and specialist services at high level
- Plan and conduct work in accordance with the safety regulations of the company
- Create accessible data and information that can easily be managed
- Anticipate and manage risk
- Lead the team to focus on improving and delivering on the project expectations
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience
- Qualification in Geoscience or equivalent
- Broad knowledge of mineral deposits and exploration techniques across a variety of minerals
- Leadership and well-developed project management skills to effectively manage resource and competent staff.
- High analytical skills to collate and interpret data
- Ability to work productively with a wide range of people in a cross cultural, multi-language environment.
- Practical and demonstrate experience to manage technical drilling programs
Get Jobs Like This By Email