- Assist with the maintenance of the equipment in the acid and gas cleaning
- Manage the mechanical equipment to achieve the designed performance capacity and ensure efficiency operations. Plan all maintenance of the acid plant and smelter plant
- Conduct regular inventory and review the ordering of mechanical spares to eliminate the risk of operational downtime in case of equipment or component failure.
- Help to achieve the business objectives and manage the resource of the department to meet the planned targets.
- Manage the human resource and ensure good work ethics by workers following the disciplinary code of the company
- Regularly review career performance and help identify talent to continuous growth of the department.
- Previous appointment as a Maintenance Supervisor in a Copper Smelting plant
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- First- Hand experience Acid plants and Gas Cleaning with equipment including the following:
Acid Plants strong acid cooling and handling of Gas Cleaning heat exchangers, wet electrostatic precipitator, Hydraulic Systems, Pneumatic Systems, Cooling towers , Water reticulation systems, slurry pumps
- Fluent in English
- Computer Literacy
- Hydraulics and pneumatics experience
- Experience in fitting
- Experience in scaffolding
- Required to work overtime
- Participate in planned maintenance