Reporting to the Coordinator- Projects, you will be assisting the mining operation to focus on meeting the set targets with the daily supervision of the operational projects.
- Responsible for the haul of the road maintenance and work according with project plan and work specification.
- Plan of haul road construction and maintenance during wet weather.
- Provide the equipment to assist with the drill and blast clean up
- Monitor the cost and productivities of the project equipment
- Report all defects on the mining equipment to the maintenance crew.
- Ensure all the members of your team understand their roles and responsibility for you to achieve the set goals.
- Adhere to all statutory regulations and conditions of approved scope of this position
Experience and Qualifications
- High school full certificate
- Minimum of Diploma in Mining Engineering
- Experience of at least 5years working in the open pit mining industry and large pit operations utilizing largescale mining equipment ie earthmoving and drill rigs. Blasting experience essential
- Ability to deliver results and act as a change agent
- Able to drive a light vehicle proof required
- Understanding of all relevant mining regulations and safety act of the mining industry in Zambia an added advantage.