Founded in 1993, Antal International is a management and professional recruitment specialist. One of the first organisations to devote substantial resourses to emerging markets, the company now has over 120 offices in more than 30 countries and works with many of the world´s successful and ambitious employers. We are searching for a Mechanical Design Engineer specialized in lifting systems.
Reporting to the R&D Manager, you will be part of the product development team in charge of design, optimization and certification of products and its components. Main tasks related to your responsibilities are:
- Design an optimize products and components (from concept to implementation)
- Make drawings, build specifications and bill of materials, follow up prototyping, testing and certification of products
- Support clients and suppliers on technical issues
- Support other departments on technical issues
- Engineer with 10+ years working experience
- Required working experience on lifting equipment design, certification and service of one or more of the following types:
- Building construction platforms
- Rack & Pinion lifts (based on directive M. 2006/42)
- Knowledge on manufacturing, production and purchasing of lifting equipment
- Good working knowledge of 3D CAD software (experience with Autodesk Inventor would be a plus) and PDM
- Wind turbine knowledge is desirable
- Fluent in English. Other language is an advantage
- Able to travel occasionally
What we offer:
A job and a career in a fast growing global company working in the exciting world of renewable energy.
Salary depending on your qualification and experience.