In a rapidly changing world where information is the new currency, the corresponding information security and privacy have become a board level challenge. Their client has a leading Cyber consultancy capability in the European marketplace with over hundreds of Cyber Risk Specialists staffing thousands of client engagements. The team combines a wealth of deep industry knowledge and technical expertise.
Within the Cyber team, they provide their clients a full spectrum of security and privacy services, from strategy to large-scale transformation programmes, fixing security issues and delivering tangible benefits.
Leading security and privacy experts with the right level of intellectual curiosity drive our business. You will be continuously challenged, build leadership skills and long lasting relationships with a team that respects you and is fun to work with. In addition, you can drill deep and become a specialist within an industry sector or grow as a generalist.
What you’ll do
• Advising organisations on how good cyber security looks like based on data, cyber security threats and risks they face as an organisation within their industry
• Identifying and explaining cyber risks within complex new digital transformation initiatives
• You will shape and deliver innovative solutions by implementing people, governance, process or technological improvements
• You will work alongside their Cyber leads to develop disruptive market propositions across a number of industries
• You will build and develop long-term relationships with (senior) cyber professionals and other relevant stakeholders across their client organisations
• You will lead high-profile security transformation programmes to deliver security improvements and help deliver a step-change in security capability
• A clear and demonstrable understanding in 2-3 security domains inclusive but not limited to; advanced threat readiness and protection, application protection, identity and access management, cloud security, incident response, information privacy and protection, cyber risk analytics and vulnerability management
• Technical or specialist experience with supporting certifications in one or more of; security technology deployment or operation, operating system build/support/configuration, networking, software or web development, coding, system or solution architecture initiatives, cloud initiatives, incident response/management, and technical risk assessments
• Commercial awareness and business acumen, including specifically a deep understanding of cyber risk to both business processes and supporting technology and mechanisms to measure and manage that risk
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing effective working relationships and influencing outcomes
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate highly complex concepts effectively, appropriately tailored to people from a range of cultures, technical backgrounds and seniorities
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with up-to-date knowledge of the latest cyber-attack techniques and threats
• Relevant cyber qualifications, for example CISSP, CISM, PCI QSA or equivalent, are seen as beneficial
• Relevant industry knowledge from your experience in-house or with previous clients and the ability to derive specific industry insights/trends
• You will have a top tier Cyber consulting background, or equivalent experience delivering significant change in complex organizational environments with demanding stakeholders
• Fluent or native in English and German, both written and verbal language skills are mandatory, whilst additional local languages such as French are considered beneficial