Our client is a fast growing large consultancy firm in Switzerland. Their technology consultants develop strategies and solutions. They help their clients, some of the largest organisations in Switzerland and the world, to manage the most complex problems. Their expertise is rooted in a deep understanding of technology coupled with excellent communications skills and broader business understanding.
Your role will drive the growth of the technology cloud and infrastructure offering that is seeing strong demand from our clients, across all industries. You will provide expert advice and lead the delivery of client engagements, as well as internal practice development activities.
We are seeking candidates that have technology cloud and infrastructure experience including strategy, sourcing and transformation delivery. You will work in an area experiencing a broad range of requests from identifying, designing and implementing cloud services to leading data centre migration programmes. While focused on the Swiss market, the projects usually have an international scope and provide room for creative and self-motivated work. You will have opportunity to take the lead on programmes Your duties will also include the development of proposals and go to market activities. You will join the growing, multicultural team at their office in Zurich with a real opportunity to make an impact, allowing you to develop both professionally and personally.
- University level degree (Master, MBA or PhD) General professional IT experience of more than 10 years with at least 6 years of consulting experience
- An understanding of the specific technology challenges relevant to cloud and infrastructure in global organisations across Life sciences, Banking, Insurance or Manufacturing industries
- The ability to bridge the gap between IT and the business, articulating complex technology issues to a business audience
- You have and aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills with strong stakeholder management skills and an ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence
- Strong technology programme management skills and experience are essential
- Excellent client and interpersonal skills, capable of engaging directly with senior level clients
- You have the ability to lead a team of more junior colleagues and peers
- The ability to play a significant role in the sales cycle within a consulting organisation
- Very good command in English; fluency in German is desired; additional languages are considered advantageous
- Full travel mobility
- Demonstrate working knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Data centre strategy, sourcing and consolidation
- Data centre resilience
- Data centre migration
- Core data centre infrastructure
- Hosting and managed services
- Private, public and hybrid cloud
- Cloud design and/or implementation
- Enterprise cloud strategy, standards and leading practices
- Cloud architecture (SaaS, IaaS and PaaS) assessments including developing roadmaps to transform client technical architectures