Welcome to the Antal Pakistan office in Lahore – the cultural and food capital of Pakistan!
We have been delivering executive search & recruitment, corporate training and executive coaching services in Pakistan since 2017. We have worked with local and international publicly listed and privately held companies, as well as family conglomerates, across various industry sectors. Roles we have recruited for in the past include Country Managers, Sales Directors, Marketing Directors, General Managers, Head of Retail, Head of Corporate, Head of Operations, Head of Production, Head of Supply Chain, CFOs / Finance Directors, CHROs / HR Directors and Program / Project Managers, Application Support Specialists, and Production Support Specialists and sectors we have operated in include FMCG, retail, manufacturing, engineering, education and technology.
We take great pride that our business in Pakistan has grown entirely through “word of mouth” from our clients and candidates and we are very grateful for it.
How We Work?
- Comprehensive brief to understand client's goals, competencies needed to meet these goals, and the culture new incumbents need to embody.
- We use our specialized databases and network (in addition to social media) to identify, influence and assess A-player candidates.
- We deploy Antal’s proprietary and innovative recruitment process and tools throughout the search exercise for identifying, assessing and recruiting the right leaders who have the attributes our client needs.
- We offer a dedicated and senior account manager to provide a single point of contact to the client.
Why Clients Love It?
- Our subject matter expertise and off-the-grid market intelligence and insights enables us to have a preferential and unmatched access to passive and exceptional talent. Our candidates are much more likely to be promoted.
- Our approach protects and enhance client’s brand and promotes them as “the employer of choice”.
- We share our unique insights and market trends with the client to help shape their talent strategy.
- We provide post-placement support to the candidate for their first 90 days to ensure they can hit the ground running and pro-actively keep in touch with the client.
Naush is a very experienced and helpful headhunter. It was a pleasure to work with Naush who helped me to find a job that suits my both my skills and personality. He took his time to explain all steps of recruitment process and gave me very useful tips.
I would recommend Naush to both clients and job seeker as he is a person with really professional approach.
- Kinga Izdebska
- Application Analyst, FIS, Poland
Naush is the best recruiter I have been working with so far. I have never been so well prepared for the interviews with potential employer. Thanks to his preparation I felt confident, comfortable and what's most important I got the job - that is the best recommendation.
Great professional and person to work with.
- Sylwester Rutkowski
- Senior System Support Analyst, FIS, Poland
All you need is a conversation with Naush and your day will be filled with inspiration and motivation! From the time we were acquainted in my search for a consulting role in the UK, Naush has never failed to bring out the best in me. He is consistent in providing the best support and is always driven to give his best regardless of the situation.
I was blessed by his presence and if he chooses to help you in anyway, consider yourself blessed too.
- Zen Lee
- KPMG Manager, Netherlands
I was able to secure an exciting new role, thanks to Nausherwan. He didn't just simply connect me to the role but actually made it a very pleasant experience from the get go. He was persistent, transparent, and able to build an engaging relationship. He didn't try to enforce a role but actually listened to what I was looking for and would be a good fit for. He stayed connected throughout the process and actually helped me prepare for the different steps of the hiring process. Highly recommend working with Nausherwan!
- Ayesha Agha
- Cluster Integrated Supply Chain Controller, Tetra Pak, Pakistan
I am privileged to write this recommendation about Naush Akram a highly competent, thorough and articulate professional. I got to know Naush in recent months in the role of senior HR Advisor but more so he became a coach and confidant as I endeavoured to look for my next exec level position as a Chief Operating Officer and was approached by Naush and his organization Antal International.
I would rate Naush among the “best of the best” amongst the high-end HR consultants in the field of executive recruitment.
- Mehdi Hasnain
- COO, Loads Ltd
Nausherwan AkramManaging Partner
Muhammad Akram MalikManaging Partner