Antal India hosted its Annual Conference in Jaipur on Mar 24th and 25th, 2022, celebrating finishing off the financial year crushing Covid, in fact going beyond even the pre-Covid revenue levels.
Aptly titled Unleash- the Growth is Now, the conference screamed energy, excitement and success. With 60 participants, including 14 owners, the event was unique in many respects:
- Anthony Goodwin's heart warming and inspirational story of the set backs in 30 years of Antal's history - many of which were beyond control like the Dotcom bust, Lehman brothers crash, Covid, Russia-Ukraine War, yet what keeps the entreprenuer in him stand up , dust off and build again.
- A high number of consultants who attended - many of them being just 1 year with Antal
- All the speakers were in-house resource persons - tenured team leaders who have deep industry knowledge and are truly market specialists.
- Presence of two tenured consultants - Savio Carvalho and Roger Miranda, who breached the personal billing mark of 1cr.
- Unique icebreaker games and a line-up of singing, dancing and storytelling talent showcase during the Gala night - Antal's Got Talent.
Joe Devasia welcomed the gathering and presented the Year Gone By analysis which highlighted the work done across the India network with clients and candidates. Anthony spoke next and inspired all of us by sharing his 30 years of experience as an entrepreneur-challenges and moments of joy. The day moved on with our tenured consultants presenting sectoral updates - a well researched and insightful presentation on sectors that are power engines for the Network offices. The following sessions were well moderated by Roger Miranda, Savio Carvalho, Mayank Chandra, Nagesh Joshi where best practices and learnings were shared on hot topics like minimizing counter offer drops, ensuring success within Tech hiring, focus on new business development in hot markets and considerations for hiring for the office. Rahul Goyal interviewed Roger and Savio on how they breached the personal 1 cr mark while managing a team.
As with all Antal events, networking was on an all-time high, and owners and consultants alike reached out to share knowledge and best practices, clarify doubts, and find inspirations in how desks and businesses are being built.
Antal India conference was also the time when we celebrated excellence in the India business by recognizing the winners:
- Antal Spirit- Mayank Chandra
- Antal Career Impactor- Rahul Goyal
- Key Account of the Year- Meesho from the office of Joseph Devasia
- Top Biller Consultant - Savio Carvalho
- Antal Brand Builder- Vinu Nair
- Office of the Year- Joseph Devasia
The conference also recognized the contributions of Joseph Devasia and Shinu Jose who have completed 15 years with Antal India. The conference wound up with half a day tour of Jaipur on Saturday and participants returned with learning, insights and memories of bon homie.
Written by Shinu Jose, Antal India, Franchise Training Director
- Crafting a Standout Personal Brand: Your Key to Ultimate Career Success By Jim Foster
- Step five - Unlock Your Ultimate Career Success: Dive Deeper Into The Uncharted Waters of Networking By Jim Foster
- Emotional Intelligence: The Secret Weapon for Job Seekers By Antal International
- Unlocking Africa's Economic Potential By James Njeke