Top 3 Questions To Ask An Interviewer!
You're doing well in your interview and it is nearing to an end after you confidently responded to all of the interviewer's queries. “You have any Questions for me?” Whenever you hear this from your interviewer, just grab the opportunity! This is the time to find out as much as you can about the position and the organisation to decide if it's the perfect opportunity.
Here are the top 5 questions to ask once you have given the job interview:
With this, it will be clear that you have done your homework on the company and are really interested in the position.
Make the most of your final opportunity to show the interviewer how well you have prepared yourself by asking insightful questions.
And yes, ask the right questions!
- What goals do you expect the employee to achieve within the first six months and the first year of this role?
- In order to go beyond performing proficiently, what qualities and skills would contribute to someone excelling in this position?
- From your past experience with candidates for this role, what differentiates those who are simply competent from those who truly stand out in their performance?
- Are there any particular initiatives, projects, or challenges the employee will be involved in during the initial six months and first year?
- What specific opportunities for growth and professional development are typically available to individuals in this position?
Check out our offices on www.antal.com and connect with your specialist recruiter today!