I was thinking about a good topic for this blog, as I have been with the Antal team for 10 years, I felt it was a good time to share my views on what it is like to work at Antal. Here are 10 positive points (there are many more, but I will keep the rest for next time).
1. People – Antal has an amazing ability to recruit! The people within the teams at Antal are simply incredible. The people I have worked with over the years have all had one common denominator, they are highly professional and passionate. They care deeply about doing the very best job they can.
2. Proud – With such a strong brand and legacy of being one of the leading international recruitment companies, you will quickly get a sense that we are happy to support and spread the Antal the message globally. Evidence of this is clear in our daily sharing, liking, and commenting on social media. We are certainly consistent as we appreciate the need to be highly visible on social media platforms.
3. Fast paced – We are all about recruitment so yes, working for Antal is fast paced. We appreciate the need for speed to find the best solution to the challenges we come across. We are under no disillusionment, if we do not find that job for that super candidate, our competitor will. If you are comfortable working multiple projects, reporting to multiple stake holders and juggling your tasks, then Antal is for you.
4. High impact - The services that we provide to our clients and candidates can change lives positively. Such is the nature of recruitment, we are matching the right people to the right job - when you get the match is spot on, it is incredibly satisfying. This sense of achievement is not something you can experience in every job. The support teams follow the same principal, we aim to find solutions to business challenges with speed and efficiency, to get things done - these proactive work ethics appeal to me.
5. Virtual teams – At Antal, you get the chance to collaborate and work with colleagues from across the globe by plugging into virtual teams. This opens so many doors and business opportunities. It is not only a local recruitment service you can offer your client but a truly international one. Working in virtual teams challenges you to make best use of your communication skills and be comfortable with using multiple communication channels. There is a constant hum of messages that ping on WhatsApp, TEAMS, email, and SMS, so you always feel connected.
6. Give it a try - everyone is encouraged to be open minded and if you have an idea, then give it a go and to put it into practice. This is very liberating; you have scope to test ideas and see what works. If you do make a mistake, this is ok as long as it is taken as a learning opportunity. We are all human, after all.
7. Evolution - Antal is the type of environment where if you have an appetite to learn, you will! There is a clear career path to follow and there is no limit on the possibilities open to the person that applies themselves well and is keen to evolve.
8. Fun – it is not all about work, the office environments are fun and lively. Mixing socially and sharing meals together are all par for the course! Through shared experiences, I have been blessed to make some strong bonds and friendships with my work colleagues over the years, which I am thankful for. A bonus which brightens my day.
9. Flip side – It would be arrogant to say everything is perfect! We are always looking for ways to improve and teams work hard to keep up the pace of improvement. As with every business, staff do transition through Antal for various reasons. What I appreciate most is that everyone I have worked with over the years, has been very special and have enriched my life positively. Thank you!
10. Future - Antal continues to adapt and change to shifts in the markets. It is not a company which stands still. To all of my ex-Antalites, my current super team and to those that may join us in the future, the message is the same – “Antal is a very special company where you will have the chance to learn as much as you wish, curve your career, and make a real difference today and tomorrow!”.