Join the Antal Franchise Network
You've hit your career ceiling or you're frustrated in current employment?
You want a step-change rate of success?
You want to start your own business?
You want a C-level income without the headaches?
- Industry Expertise
- Industry Insight
- Established Network
- Ambition to succeed
- Business acumen
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Operating at a mid to senior level and working in a highly professional environment
- Global talent solution specialists
- Over 28 years of Intellectual property
- Established and credible International brand
- Extensive International Network allowing cross border business development:
- 130 + Offices
- 35 countries
- 800+ experts
- Business support division
At Antal we help professionals like you, leverage your career experience and your industry network, to develop an open-ended substantial income from the companies in your industry, by starting-up a high-end Recruitment company of your own.
Why Join Recruitment?
Change the face of recruitment
We operate as ‘Trusted Advisors’ for SME’s and MNC’s finding them ‘Top Talent’
Leading global services industry
Companies are always hiring and demand for talent is critical
Enjoyment & Self-fulfilment
Our offices impact the future direction of companies - SME's to MNC's
Recruitment offers moral comfort as you will be aiding individuals career progression
Recruitment is not a lonely industry; it is a business which increases your personal network creating new friendships and connections
Attractive earnings potential
Appealing client fees, for example the income levels that of our recent partners have achieved in their first TWELVE MONTHS are in excess of 120K, making ‘Year 2’ earnings of greater than 250K their ambition.
Why Choose Antal?
Made approaching 100,000 placements in over 72 countries worldwide, supporting our clients in their own international expansion. With offices in key locations globally, our global and local networks, market knowledge and skills, ensure we get the best talent in front of our clients regardless of geographic locations, putting Antal at an advantage compared to traditional recruitment agencies. Globalization of markets increasingly requires international recruitment solutions.
We believe it is our experience, sector expertise and market knowledge coupled to the fact that our people, senior ex-industry professionals, lead our market specialisms, which is a major differentiator in making us unique in the talent consultancy and recruitment arena.
We do not restrict your business to a National level, we allow you to work Internationally, providing International recruitment solutions.
You have over 800 Antal recruitment colleagues to work with and share business with. Owners have the opportunity to work together on assignments and to share international capabilities and delivery of talent.
We give you access to our International Client database, which has been built over 28 years. Allowing you to approach clients, where Antal International is already known as a credible brand across SME and MNC’s.
“Sharing information knowledge and experience for the benefit of our clients, candidates and colleagues”
Use our recruitment system and proven methodology to maximise your success. All you have to do is follow it step by step and work closely with us
We know that our business is only as good as our people. That is why we have designed a business support division to offer first class support, Learning & Development, guidance and advice. See below the areas of support we provide:
Learning & Development
Prior to you joining the Antal Network we take you through a suitability evaluation, where we require you to provide a Business Plan adjusted to your market and audience, with our support.
To operate our prestigious franchise you must carry out our three week Antal Training Course, which entails the following schedule:
2 Week - Pre-Induction Course, involving:
- Defining your niche
- Activating and Establishing your Network
- Preparing to go to market
1 Week – Classroom Induction Course, involving:
- 360 degree process of recruitment cycle
Marketing & PR
- Your own custom-made Office page on Antal.com
- Personalised Proposal Documents
- Showcase yourself, your office and your expertise to our 350,000+ social media audience
- Access to library of marketing material, print and digital (personalised brochures, social media assets, banners and more)
- Support from our Marketing team in Headquarters (UK).
- Access to any group pricing for applications and job boards such as LinkedIn
- Starter Kit – how to set up a recruitment business including best advice from existing owner
- Smooth integration into the Antal process and network with ongoing strategic & operational inputs
- Access to over 60,000 placements and client testimonials to create trust with client companies.
- Operational support like IT set up, Sales Brochure, Presentation Material, all relevant stationery articles including standardised Letterheads, Business Cards, Invoice Templates, Branded templates
- Terms and Conditions Document to aid in easy business closing and support in debt collection
Jenny JascinSenior Graphic Designer & Video Editor
Mounia ArjiBusiness Franchise Support
Rakesh PatelGroup IT Manager
Ashleigh FitzgeraldOperations Director
Polly RogersRecruitment Franchise Manager
Samuel CottinghamGroup Marketing Manager
Step 1Information gathering and Qualifying stage
Step 2Determining your niche/ focus area
Step 3Support with developing your strategy and business plan tailored to your market
Step 4Franchise Agreement review
Step 5Agree commercial terms
Step 6Register or provide us with your company details
Step 7Sign Franchise Agreement
Step 8Attend our Antal Learning & Development Course
Step 9Launch Antal Office