Back to Jobs
1C Programmer / System Administrator
- Support and refinement of existing subsystems configurations 1C 8.2, 8.3, configuration: Accounting, ZUP, Document Management (support and refinement of existing systems), in particular:
- Refinement and adjustment of existing, development of new reports in 1C
- Customization of standard functionality 1C, support and development of existing non-standard configurations
- Integrating 1C (export/import) with external information systems
- Advising users on working with 1C.
- Updating configurations (including non-standard), backing up / restoring the database 1C
- Keeping detailed documentation on the system (for both administrators and users).
- Work with Microsoft server products: Windows Server 2010-2016, MS SQL Server, MS CRM, MS Navision on administrative level (providing users, assigning rights, supporting import/export to 1C, tracking and solving problems, etc.)
- Client-Bank type systems support (installation, maintenance).
- HelpDesk tasks (user support).
- Optional: hardware support (HP servers, SuperMicro, HP workstations).
- Experience in setting up/supporting management accounting, consolidated reporting.
- 2+ years of 1C 8.x programming experience, ability to understand other people's code.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of the accounting basics.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking principles, Windows operating systems, experience with MS CRM and MS Navision highly desirable.
Will be a plus:
- Higher technical education;
- Knowledge of Microsoft server products on the administration level (putting users, assigning rights, tracking and solving problems, etc.);
- Knowledge of C#, JS, VBA programming languages;
- Experience with 1C in a financial company.
- Registration under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Compensation of cell phones;
- Office in the center of Moscow (m. Alexandrovsky sad);
- The work involves 100% office format.
Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org