Back to Jobs
Accountant for inventory accounting
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
- Reflection of operations on receipt and write-off of inventory at the office warehouse. Control of execution of primary documents.
- Reflection of primary documents on the receipt and transfer of inventory for safekeeping. Control over execution of primary documents.
- Reflection of operations for production, processing and release of finished products. Control over the signing of primary documents by responsible persons.
- Reconciliation of the quantitative accounting of components for the production with the data of the accounting and fact.
- Reconciliation of payments with suppliers of raw materials.
- Inventorying and commissioning of fixed assets, registration of the primary documents.
- Preparation of primary documents for counter tax audits. If necessary, travel to the site to collect the primary documents.
- Participating in inventory counts. Drawing up the results of the inventory.
- Archiving of documents.
- Higher education.
- Working experience of 3 or more years.
- Skilled MS Excel user.
- Experience in manufacturing;
- Experience in an international company;
- Stable work in the same place for at least 2 years;
- Mandatory experience in the areas of inventory and PPE.
- Five-day working week from 8.00 to 17.00 (Mon-Fri) and up to 16.00 (Fri).
- VHI insurance
- Corporate cell phone
Reply to Eugenia.Minenok@antalrussia.com